1 Large Spring House Farm Bone-in Ham Roast
1-2 cup of Apple Cider
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Place your ham in a deep roasting pan.
2. Add apple cider until in is at a depth of 1 inch high around the ham.
3. Place ham in the oven for 6 hours
4. Increase oven temperature to 500 degrees for final 5-10 minutes. During this time watch the skin of the ham. It should become crispy and crack slightly.
5. Remove ham and let rest 20 minutes prior to slicing.
6. Serve with Sweet Honey Nutmeg Glaze
Sweet Honey Nutmeg Glaze:
In a small saucepan warm 1 cup of honey over low heat. Stir in 1/2 tsp of nutmeg. Serve with the sliced ham.